Black Cat Full by Scarlett Wolfe
Cosplayer Scarlett Wolfe as Spidey’s favorite dirty little secret, Black Cat.
This is a full render of her cosplay, the size of the print being 11in x 17in.
Our interview with Scarlett about Black Cat:
- How long did it take you to make the cosplay? 2 weeks.
- What materials did you use? Craft foam, body suit, black fabric, white fur, velcro, black spray paint
- What was the most challenging aspect of it? The fur: IT GETS EVERYWHERE
- What do you like about the character? Her ferocity. She’s a sexy badass, who isn’t afraid to tell Spider-man when he is being a big baby.
- Where/when did you debut the cosplay at? I haven’t had a chance to take this to a con yet.
All of our prints are printed on 270 GSM Paper. Normal printing paper weight is 80 gsm. Card stock generally starts at 170 gsm. This was meant to impress you.
Our prints are carefully rolled up and shipped in a tube. Bulk orders are shipped flat.