Boba Fett Full from Star Wars by Helotrooper
Cosplayer Helotrooper as Boba Fett from Star Wars Clone Wars.
This is a full render of his cosplay, the size of the print being 11in x 17in.
Our interview with Helotrooper about Boba Fett:
- How long did it take you to make the cosplay? Over two years
- What materials did you use? Nylon, cotton, leather, fiberglass, resin, aluminum
- What was the most challenging aspect of it? Patience.
- What do you like about the character? It is impossible NOT to be taken in by Boba Fett. Next to Vader, Fett is the most iconic character in the saga. And he’s covered in awesome bits and pieces.
- Where/when did you debut the cosplay at? The costume made its first appearance at May the 4th in downtown Tucson, but I wasn’t wearing it (it started out as a build for my son).
All of our prints are printed on 270 GSM Paper. Normal printing paper weight is 80 gsm. Card stock generally starts at 170 gsm. This was meant to impress you.
Our prints are carefully rolled up and shipped in a tube. Bulk orders are shipped flat.