Booker Dewitt from Bioshock Full by Kristen Paige
Cosplayer Kristen Paige doing a gender bender cosplay of Booker Dewitt from Bioshock.
This is a full render of her cosplay, the size of the print being 11in x 17in.
Our interview with Kristen about Booker Dewitt:
- How long did it take you to make the cosplay? About a month.
- What materials did you use? Fabric and leather. I bought the skyhook before I made this cosplay so it was very simple!
- What was the most challenging aspect of it? This was probably one of the easiest cosplays I have done, so it wasn’t challenging!
- What do you like about the character? I love the Bioshock games and thought a gender bend on this character would be fun!
- Where/when did you debut the cosplay at? I actually just wore this costume for Halloween a few years ago.
All of our prints are printed on 270 GSM Paper. Normal printing paper weight is 80 gsm. Card stock generally starts at 170 gsm. This was meant to impress you.
Our prints are carefully rolled up and shipped in a tube. Bulk orders are shipped flat.