Darth Vader Close Up from Star Wars by Steve Cooper
Cosplayer Steve Cooper as Darth Vader from Star Wars.
This is a close up render of his cosplay, the size of the print being 11in x 17in.
Our interview with Steve about Darth Vader:
- How long did it take you to make the cosplay? Initially, 6 months to assemble the pieces from various private artisans. Continued to upgrade components for another 2 years.
- What materials did you use? Fiberglass, leather, resin.
- What was the most challenging aspect of it? Getting “the look” just right.
- What do you like about the character? Vader battling Luke on Cloud City is one of the most iconic movie sequences from my childhood. Saw the first Star Wars in the theater at 7, Empire at 10, etc.
- Where/when did you debut the cosplay at? Phoenix Children’s Hospital Fundraiser, February, 2013.
All of our prints are printed on 270 GSM Paper. Normal printing paper weight is 80 gsm. Card stock generally starts at 170 gsm. This was meant to impress you.
Our prints are carefully rolled up and shipped in a tube. Bulk orders are shipped flat.