Edward Kenway from Assassin’s Creed Close Up by Angelica Dawn
Cosplayer Angelica Dawn doing a gender bender cosplay of Edward Kenway from Assassin’s Creed.
This is a close up render of her cosplay, the size of the print being 11in x 17in.
Our interview with Angelica about Edward Kenway:
- How long did it take you to make the cosplay? I’d say about 2 weeks.
- What materials did you use? Fabric, worbla, and leather.
- What was the most challenging aspect of it? Altering my original Edward Kenway
- What do you like about the character? I love Assassin’s Creed and Black Flag is amazing!
- Where/when did you debut the cosplay at? San Diego Comic-Con
All of our prints are printed on 270 GSM Paper. Normal printing paper weight is 80 gsm. Card stock generally starts at 170 gsm. This was meant to impress you.
Our prints are carefully rolled up and shipped in a tube. Bulk orders are shipped flat.