Gamora from Guardians of the Galaxy Full by Sara Moni
Cosplayer Sara Moni doing a cosplay of Gamora from Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy.
This is a full render of her cosplay, the size of the print being 11in x 17in.
Our interview with Sara about Gamora:
- How long did it take you to make the cosplay? Three-four weeks
- What materials did you use? Vinyl and metallic foil spandex
- What was the most challenging aspect of it? Finishing the costume for the premiere, before any photos of the full costume were released! I finished mine by finding a toy that was already on the market and a reviewer had posted front, back and side images!
- What do you like about the character? She’s the most dangerous woman in the galaxy! Her skillset is insane, and she’s got the sass and intimidation to go with it. As an only child, I like that she is the last of her people. We’re both one of a kind!
- Where/when did you debut the cosplay at? At the advance screening of Guardians of the Galaxy in Mesa, Arizona.
All of our prints are printed on 270 GSM Paper. Normal printing paper weight is 80 gsm. Card stock generally starts at 170 gsm. This was meant to impress you.
Our prints are carefully rolled up and shipped in a tube. Bulk orders are shipped flat.