Harley Quinn from Batman Full by LizzayKay
Cosplayer LizzayKay doing a cosplay of Harley Quinn from DC’s Batman.
This is a full render of her cosplay, the size of the print being 11in x 17in.
Our interview with LizzayKay about Harley Quinn:
- How long did it take you to make the cosplay? About 3-4 months
- What materials did you use? Polyester/spandex mix,satin,and lots of duct tape
- What was the most challenging aspect of it? The cufflinks and also finding the right pair of shoes.
- What do you like about the character? She’s very dynamic, quirky and fun, a little crazy and outgoing and overall a fun character to portray
- Where/when did you debut the cosplay at? Tucson comic con 2015
All of our prints are printed on 270 GSM Paper. Normal printing paper weight is 80 gsm. Card stock generally starts at 170 gsm. This was meant to impress you.
Our prints are carefully rolled up and shipped in a tube. Bulk orders are shipped flat.