Mafia Miss Fortune from League of Legends Close Up by Scarlett Wolfe
Cosplayer Scarlett Wolfe as Mafia Miss Fortune from League of Legends.
This is a close up render of her cosplay, the size of the print being 11in x 17in.
Our interview with Scarlett about Miss Fortune:
- How long did it take you to make the cosplay? 2 weeks
- What materials did you use? Styrofoam, cardboard, foam, spray paint, Apoxie scuplt, black fabric, purple ribbon
- What was the most challenging aspect of it? The tommy guns!
- What do you like about the character? What’s NOT to like? She’s a pirate (well mafia lady in this skin) with two GIANT guns, AND can make it rain bullets! She’s beauty and danger rolled up into one misconceiving package.
- Where/when did you debut the cosplay at? I didn’t take to a con yet.
All of our prints are printed on 270 GSM Paper. Normal printing paper weight is 80 gsm. Card stock generally starts at 170 gsm. This was meant to impress you.
Our prints are carefully rolled up and shipped in a tube. Bulk orders are shipped flat.