Mara Jade from Star Wars Full by Angelica Dawn
Cosplayer Angelica Dawn as Mara Jade from Star Wars.
This is a full render of her cosplay, the size of the print being 11in x 17in.
Our interview with Angelica about Mara Jade:
- How long did it take you to make the cosplay? I say each costume takes me about a week or two
- What materials did you use? Fabric, worbla, and leather.
- What was the most challenging aspect of it? Deciding which art to base it off of.
- What do you like about the character? Mara Jade is a total badass.
- Where/when did you debut the cosplay at? Phoenix Comicon.
All of our prints are printed on 270 GSM Paper. Normal printing paper weight is 80 gsm. Card stock generally starts at 170 gsm. This was meant to impress you.
Our prints are carefully rolled up and shipped in a tube. Bulk orders are shipped flat.