Mary Jane from Spider-Man Full by Scarlett Wolfe
Cosplayer Scarlett Wolfe as Mary Jane from Marvel’s Spider-Man.
This is a full render of her cosplay, the size of the print being 11in x 17in.
Our interview with Scarlett about Mary Jane:
- How long did it take you to make the cosplay? Honestly? Probably an hour
- What materials did you use? Ripped jeans, white crop top, and lots of red and black fabric paint
- What was the most challenging aspect of it? Does exercising for a flat tummy count? I think so!
- What do you like about the character? Mary Jane is typically seen as the soft and sweet love interest of Spider-man, but every once in awhile she shows you her strong side. She’s more of a complex character than you would think.
- Where/when did you debut the cosplay at? I didn’t take to a con yet.
All of our prints are printed on 270 GSM Paper. Normal printing paper weight is 80 gsm. Card stock generally starts at 170 gsm. This was meant to impress you.
Our prints are carefully rolled up and shipped in a tube. Bulk orders are shipped flat.