Poison Ivy from Batman Full by Scarlett Wolfe
Cosplayer Scarlett Wolfe as Poison Ivy from DC Comics’ Batman.
This is a full render of her cosplay, the size of the print being 11in x 17in.
Our interview with Scarlett about Poison Ivy:
- How long did it take you to make the cosplay? 3 very long days where I didn’t leave my sewing machine!
- What materials did you use? Satin, tulle, elastic, corset, SO MANY LEAVES, and pipe cleaners.
- What was the most challenging aspect of it? Did I mention the leaves yet? Sewed. Each. One. Individually.
- What do you like about the character? Poison is one of the infamous Arkham Sirens. I like to think of her as just a misunderstood eco-lover! You know… with crazy super earthy powers… intent on obliterating humans for the destruction they have rained down on planet Earth…. No big deal right?
- Where/when did you debut the cosplay at? I didn’t take to a con yet.
All of our prints are printed on 270 GSM Paper. Normal printing paper weight is 80 gsm. Card stock generally starts at 170 gsm. This was meant to impress you.
Our prints are carefully rolled up and shipped in a tube. Bulk orders are shipped flat.