Psylocke from X-Men Close Up by Sara Moni
Cosplayer Sara Moni doing a cosplay of Psylocke from Marvel’s X-Men.
This is a close up render of her cosplay, the size of the print being 11in x 17in.
Our interview with Sara about Psylocke:
- How long did it take you to make the cosplay? Threedays
- What materials did you use? Stretch slinky
- What was the most challenging aspect of it? Making the leg cut outs large enough, but still stable for active posing. When making the pattern, it was about twice as small to account for the stretch.
- What do you like about the character? I like her muddled past, and that it affects her more at times than others. She’s shaped by a life she didn’t choose, but she makes the best of it without sulking around. She’s an efficient fighter and looks so cool doing it!
- Where/when did you debut the cosplay at? Summer 2013 at Amazing Las Vegas
All of our prints are printed on 270 GSM Paper. Normal printing paper weight is 80 gsm. Card stock generally starts at 170 gsm. This was meant to impress you.
Our prints are carefully rolled up and shipped in a tube. Bulk orders are shipped flat.