Ratchet from Ratchet and Clank Full by Kristen Paige
Cosplayer Kristen Paige doing a gender bender cosplay of Ratchet from Ratchet and Clank.
This is a full render of her cosplay, the size of the print being 11in x 17in.
Our interview with Kristen about Ratchet:
- How long did it take you to make the cosplay? Two months.
- What materials did you use? What materials didn’t I use? I used everything from fabric to foam mats to PVC pipe! I made everything for this cosplay (besides the Clank backpack) including the giant rocket launcher!
- What was the most challenging aspect of it? The most challenging aspect of this character was making this character into a human/female version.
- What do you like about the character? I love Ratchet and Clank and this game was a huge part of my childhood! Ratchet AND Clank are both very lovable characters and I am glad I got to relive a part of my childhood through this costume!
- Where/when did you debut the cosplay at? I debuted this cosplay at Phoenix Comicon 2015.
All of our prints are printed on 270 GSM Paper. Normal printing paper weight is 80 gsm. Card stock generally starts at 170 gsm. This was meant to impress you.
Our prints are carefully rolled up and shipped in a tube. Bulk orders are shipped flat.