Rei from Evangelion Full by Song Ja Park
Cosplayer Song Ja Park doing a cosplay of Rei from the anime Evangelion.
This is a full render of her cosplay, the size of the print being 11in x 17in.
Our interview with Song about Rei:
- How long did it take you to make the cosplay? 1 1/2 weeks
- What materials did you use? Four way stretch wet look pleather.
- What was the most challenging aspect of it? Everything. This cosplay was quite challenging.
- What do you like about the character? She is a emotionless clone, whats not to love?
- Where/when did you debut the cosplay at? Saboten Con 2013
All of our prints are printed on 270 GSM Paper. Normal printing paper weight is 80 gsm. Card stock generally starts at 170 gsm. This was meant to impress you.
Our prints are carefully rolled up and shipped in a tube. Bulk orders are shipped flat.