Vault Dweller from Fallout Full by Kristen Paige
Cosplayer Kristen Paige doing a gender bender cosplay of a Vault Dweller from Fallout.
This is a full render of her cosplay, the size of the print being 11in x 17in.
Our interview with Kristen about her Vault Dweller:
- How long did it take you to make the cosplay? About a month
- What materials did you use? Fabric, lots of fake blood and foam!
- What was the most challenging aspect of it? This was actually the first costume I made. So figuring everything out was kind of hard!
- What do you like about the character? I AM A HUGE FALLOUT FAN. I live and breathe fallout. I of course needed a Halloween costume and thought why not do this!
- Where/when did you debut the cosplay at? I just wore this for Halloween a few years ago!
All of our prints are printed on 270 GSM Paper. Normal printing paper weight is 80 gsm. Card stock generally starts at 170 gsm. This was meant to impress you.
Our prints are carefully rolled up and shipped in a tube. Bulk orders are shipped flat.